Today’s the first day of the Girl Gone Viral Blog Tour and so to officially kick things off, I have Arvin Ahmadi here today to welcome and share with y’all just a few words on what writing Girl Gone Viral has meant for him. Arvin is a talented writer with an innate talent of telling stories that will no doubt move readers and make them think. I read and hosted a different tour for his debut, Down and Across, last 2017 and it has been such an honor working for and with Arvin and his publisher, Penguin Random House. I can’t even begin to express just how much I enjoy doing this for them, and so let’s get this blog tour started!
Continue reading “#GirlGoneViralTour – Official Launch”
The bestselling author of Mosquitoland brings us another batch of unforgettable characters in this tragicomedy about first love and devastating loss.
Victor Benucci and Madeline Falco have a story to tell.
It begins with the death of Vic’s father.
It ends with the murder of Mad’s uncle.
The Hackensack Police Department would very much like to hear it.
But in order to tell their story, Vic and Mad must focus on all the chapters in between.
This is a story about:
1. A coded mission to scatter ashes across New Jersey.
2. The momentous nature of the Palisades in winter.
3. One dormant submarine.
4. Two songs about flowers.
5. Being cool in the traditional sense.
6. Sunsets & ice cream & orchards & graveyards.
7. Simultaneous extreme opposites.
8. A narrow escape from a war-torn country.
9. A story collector.
10. How to listen to someone who does not talk.
11. Falling in love with a painting.
12. Falling in love with a song.
13. Falling in love.
Continue reading “[Book Review #76] Kids of Appetite by David Arnold”