Let’s start 2019 off with something worth celebrating: BOOK MAIL! During the last weeks of November up until mid December, I’ve received so many books from publishers and personal bookish purchases and I didn’t talk about it at the time because 1) I was so busy with work especially with dual payroll and Christmas party preparations at the office just around the corner, and 2) because I intentionally reserved it for a stacking the shelves post. Now, let’s get this post started! I have quite a few books to share with y’all!
HarperCollins International’s Winter 2019 ARCs
- Black Enough edited by Ibi Zoboi
- Fame, Fate and the First Kiss by Kasie West
- The Cerulean by Amy Ewing
- Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
- If You’re Out There by Katy Loutzenhiser
- The Tiger at Midnight by Swati Teerdhala
- Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga
Macmillan International 2019 Review Copies
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- Bloom by Kevin Panetta and Savanna Ganucheau
- White Stag by Kara Barbieri
- Comics Will Break Your Heart by Faith Erin Hicks
Fierce Reads Winter 2019 ARCs
- Unleaving by Melissa Ostrom
- Beware The Night by Jessika Fleck
- Fear of Missing Out by Kate McGovern
- The Weight of The Stars by K. Ancrum
- Fake Plastic Girl by Zara Lisbon
- The Birds, The Bees, and You and Me by Olivia Hinebaugh
- Kiss Number 8 by Colleen AF Venable and Ellen T. Crenshaw
From Scholastic / I Read YA
- The Music of What Happens by Bill Konigsberg
Amazon, and Barnes & Noble Haul
- Stripped by Zoey Castile
- Rafe by Rebekah Weatherspoon
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- (B&N Exclusive Edition) Dear Evan Hansen The Novel by Val Emmich
- (B&N Exclusive Edition) Vengeful by V.E. Schwab.
Goodreads Giveaways Haul
- You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn
- This Is Not a Love Scene by S.C. Megale
Book Outlet Haul
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
Now, for the thanks…
- Thank you to my friends from HarperCollins International, Macmillan International, Fierce Reads, Wednesday Books, and Scholastic for spoiling me with so many review copies! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get through all of them—I’m the worst mood reader there is—but I promise to help make buzz for all these books! Also, rest assured that I’ll be passing these on to #BookwormsUnitePH members, so the use of these will be maximized.
- Thank you to my friend, Soleil, for letting me jump on board her Book Outlet orders. (Seriously! I don’t know why I can’t buy from that site by myself, so you’re of great help to me, Mommy Sol!)
What books did YOU get last Christmas? Bought anything noteworthy lately? Tell me all about it in the comments section down below!
Until the next one!
Follow me around the internet!