March is officially over and April is in full swing! I can’t believe we’re already a quarter of a way through with 2018. Last month, I was able to read a total of 7 amazing titles (you may check out the titles I read and loved over at Arctic Books for our March recap), and of course, other than reading through my endless TBR, I also acquired a sh*t ton of exciting new titles! (National Book Store, you’re such an enabler. Thank you for the well-timed Super Summer Sale!) Anyway, without further ado, let’s get this book haul started. We have a lot to cover. *laughs*
The Publishers Stack
Stack from Penguin Random House International
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- (ARC) The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik by David Arnold
- (ARC) Love & War by Melissa De La Cruz
Stack from HarperCollins International
- (ARC) The Academy by Katie Sise
- (ARC) Say You’ll Remember Me by Katie McGarry
- (ARC) Family & Other Catastrophes by Alexandra Borowitz
- (ARC) Dating Disasters of Emma Nash by Chloe Seager
- (ARC) Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
The National Book Store and Fully Booked Stack
Purchased Books from National Book Store
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Simon VS. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (Movie Tie-in Edition)
- When It’s Real by Erin Watt
Purchased Books from Fully Booked
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
- Hope Nation Anthology by various authors
The Shipping Cart and #romanceclass Stack
Purchased / Acquired from the U.S.
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer
- (ARC) To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
- Snow Falling by Jane Gloriana Villanueva
Purchased / Acquired Locally
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold
- The Start Here Anthology by various #romanceclass authors
- Thank you so much to the publishers who sponsored this post, mainly Penguin Random House International and HarperCollins International! I’m slowly working my way through the exciting titles you sent me and I can’t wait to share my thoughts with you!
- Thank you to National Book Store and Fully Booked for being such efficient book sellers. I can’t emphasize enough how I love browsing through your shelves. You help keep me sane.
- Thank you, Shipping Cart, for yet another successful transaction. I can easily recall way back early 2017 a past JM who said that he will never avail of your services because of your insane (yet somehow reasonable) shipping prices, yet here we are.
- Thank you to my good friend Gavin Chua for letting me ship items with him via Shipping Cart and for agreeing to trade Mosquitoland by David Arnold with me!
- Thank you to the Fierce Reads team for sending over a finished copy of Renegades along with a review copy of To Kill A Kingdom! A review is coming your way soon!
What’s YOUR latest bookish purchase this March? And what’s your most anticipated release for April? Tell me all about it via the comments section below!
Until the next one!
Follow me around the internet!