October has officially come and gone and I’m starting November with lots of new books to read and an even longer TBR pile thanks National Bookstore and their annual Cut Price Sale! Don’t judge me, okay? In my defense, I did celebrate my 3rd blogging anniversary last October so I guess that’s enough reason to splurge? Also, during the last 2 weeks of the previous month, I gifted myself with a couple of titles for my birthday. Both occasions basically sum up this haul. Let’s get started!
The #NBSCutPrice2017 Haul
- See You in The Cosmos by Jack Cheng
- Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
- They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
- Without Merit by Colleen Hover
- The Geek’s Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash
The #FeelsFest2017 Haul
- My Imaginary Ex by Mina V. Esguerra
- Another Word for Happy by Agay Llanera
- We Might As Well Be Galaxies by Layla S. Tanjutco
- Fairy Tale Fail by Mina V. Esguerra
And that’s basically it! Thank you to National Bookstore for the well-timed sale! #NBSCutPrice2017 couldn’t have had a more perfect schedule!
What’s your recent / favorite bookish purchase for the month of October? Tell me all about it via the comments section below!