I’m sorry, okay? I know, I haven’t posted my monthly hauls for 3 months already, but this is because for the past few months, I kinda failed at book photography and I just didn’t have the motivation. I know it’s getting old, but this is also because of the shift in Instagram’s algorithm. But enough about all the negativity! I’m here to (finally) share with you guys all the books I got for the month of July!
- Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
- Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau
- Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me by Broody McHottiepants and Carrie Dirisio
- A Million Junes by Emily Henry
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman
- Just Friends by Tiffany Pitcock
- They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera
Thank you to Macmillan International, Penguin Random House International, Simon Pulse, my friend Hazel from Stay Bookish, and Heather Doss of HarperCollins for lending slash sending me all these galleys for review!
- Want by Cindy Pon
- The Female of The Species by Mindy McGinnis
- Ever The Hunted by Erin Summerill
- Keeping The Distance by Clarisse David
Thank you to my friends Allie from A Literary Wanderer and Ms. Tarie Sabido for gifting me with The Female of The Species and Keeping The Distance respectively!
And also this July, I received this lovely care package, again, from my amazing and thoughtful friend, Allie, with stuff that she bought while she was at NYC for BookCon 2017! She was also the one who received my copy of They Both Die At The End (which I won from a Twitter giveaway), and so she sent that over to me as well.
So, again, thank you, Allie for this lovely package. You are truly an amazing friend, not because you thought of me during your stay in the US, but your friendship with me is such a blessing in itself. Thank you!