I can’t believe it’s that part of the month again where I get to share with everyone ALL THE BOOKS I got for the month! This December, I’d like to say that I went all out (?!?) basically because it’s Christmas, and I’m still lingering on the fact that I turned 21 last November. It’s a good mix of both New Adult and Young Adult books, so I’m more than excited to finally see the following titles on my shelves.
- How To Break a Heart by Kiera Stewart (Bought this one because of the cute cover!)
- My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman (Bought this as well as #2 mainly because I’ve seen how much Alexa from Alexa Loves Books loves this! Also, the synopsis was enough to get me interested.)
- Dreamology by Lucy Keating (Been wanting to get a copy of this since it came out because of the cover, and I also like the premise of this book, so it was a sure buy for me this month.)
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson (This one’s an impulsive purchase because it’s been ages since I last bought and read a graphic novel, so I thought why not?)
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson (Major props to friends Hazel from Stay Bookish and Jayvee of Writer for Misfits for hyping up both the book, and the upcoming film adaptation for me. Finally had the courage to grab myself a copy of this book because of them.)
- ARC of Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman (Many thanks to the author for sending me a signed copy of her debut novel! It’s the first Twitter giveaway I won. *happy cries*)
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab (This one’s an amazing deal because he got it for me from BookOutlet, so it’s, hands down, a major steal!)
- Ruined by Amy Tintera
Many thanks to my great friend, Rafael of The Royal Polar Bear Reads (as usual), for gifting me with such amazing titles! You’re too kind.
Well, that’s it for this haul! I didn’t want to publish a longer post since I feel like I don’t have that much to share, but keep your eyes peeled for future blog tours that I’ll be hosting next year! I’m eyeing at hosting quite a few, so stay tuned!
What books did you get this December? Any title worth talking about? What are the titles you’re most excited to read? Talk to me!
Until the next one!