November. How could I even begin to tell the story of how stressed I was all through out the month of November. Allow me to enumerate this instead.
- I started the month with literally no money. Zero. No money for school, for books, or for food *sobs* Seeing that the first days of the month are holidays, there was no way for me to have funds.
- LOTS of school work awaited my attention once I got back to school. A major research paper, an event to be hosted by my block, and a whole lot more! With that said, I have to confess how slow my reading pace became this month, allowing me to only read Scarlet, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, and Cress.
- There was literally no time for me to rest, relax (or breathe, tbh). My schedule has no chill and it drove me insane for 30 days. I was just blessed to have enough time for sleep at night (lol).
But, on the other hand, I have to say that I did a great job saving for book hauls this month. Seeing that I had no time (nor money) to haul books on a weekly basis, I saved a fortune by the end of the month!
And now, since it already is the end of November, I’m happy to share with everyone my November Book Haul!
- The School for Good and Evil Trilogy (Boxed Set) by Soman Chainani from Powerbooks Bookstore (Php1,939.00)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children Trilogy (Boxed Set) by Ransom Riggs from Fully Booked (Php2,450.00)
- Slasher Girls and Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke from Fully Booked (Php756.00)
- Sky Key by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton from Fully Booked (Php760.00)
- After You by Jojo Moyes from Fully Booked (Php776.00)
- Winter by Marissa Meyer from Fully Booked (Php1,104.00)
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness from Fully Booked (Php684.00)
- Nowhere But Here by Katie Mcgarry from Powerbooks Bookstore (Php649.00)
- The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis from Fully Booked (Php774.00)
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover from Powerbooks Bookstore (Php599.00)
As always, I have a few people to thank for this haul!
- To my friends Camille Manzano, and Feather Lumbre from gifting me After You and Nowhere But Here respectively. You guys know I love you, and you guys deserve my deepest gratitude. Thank you!
- To the sweetest people from Fully Booked Megamall, Ate Kristel, Ate Shei, and a few others, thank you for reserving and holding the books I purchased at your branch. My books stayed there for weeks and I know it took quite a huge space in your counter, so thank you, again, for continuing to be the best branch of Fully Booked here in Manila.
What books did you guys buy last November? Seriously, I want to know! Leave a comment and please be sure to check out my other accounts. Links are on the side!
Until next time!