This tag basically answers the question: “What extraordinary means would you go to for some of your favorite books and authors?” and below are my answers.
- I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas! The first edition of that book features a more concrete image of a woman, who I assume is the protagonist, Celaena Sardothien, and the same font as it is with the next editions. That book was incredibly good and it would literally mean the world to me if I could get a signed first edition copy of that!
- I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to Pierce Brown on a long plane ride. He might be the hottest nerd I know. It’s true! He’s the fantastic author of the Red Rising series and he is a big Star Wars fan! I might not be that big a fan of the Science Fiction genre but I like to believe that after a long plane ride with this cool author, my decision’s bound to change.
- I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made All The Bright Places into a movie. Well, basically, casting has already started. Elle Fanning, previously known for her portrayal of Sleeping Beauty in Disney’s Maleficent, has already been casted as Violet Markey, the main female lead. All The Bright Places was such a great read, and it’s my most favorite one of the year, and it would bring me joy to see that book in the big screen.
- I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside Rick Riordan’s world filled with Gods and Demigods. Seriously? Who wouldn’t want to be part of a world where you could be a Demigod son (or daughter) of an Olympian God? RIGHT? Oh my god, I am telling you, that would be so cool! (And I’m a Demigod son of Poseidon. How about you?)
- I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends Sarah J. Maas. She’s one of the prettiest authors I have ever came to know, and she’s such a kick-ass person, just like the characters in her books. And she’s such a good friend, as far as I can tell with her friendship with Susan Dennard and Alexandra Bracken. And she genuinely seems like a really nice person.
- I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date the Captain of the Guard, Chaol Westfall, in real life. He’s a book character from Throne of Glass and he is such a sweetie! ♥ He genuinely cares for Celaena, and I find it cute that at first, he was a tough nut to crack, putting up a strong facade because of his high title, but as the story progressed, I got to discover more things about him, and believe me, he is a total heartthrob!
There you have it! Those are the answers that I have for the Extraordinary Means book tag! I am now tagging the following people to do this tag as well:
- Justine of Bookworm Maniac
- Josiah of The Bookish Fanboy
- Beatrice of Beatrice Learns to Read
- Rexy of Reading Rexy
- Eunice of Nerdy Talks Book Blog
- Matt of Reading With Luigi
- Nicka of Read By Nicka
I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with! Again, thanks for tagging me, Salve! Check her out, you guys! 🙂